Sunday, June 14, 2015

Hey... what happened to the penguin bloggy thing?

If you've visited my blog in the last 2 1/2 years, you may be wondering why the Antarctica blog was never finished.  I teased an exciting tale of wonder and mystery at the bottom of the World and even shared a wacky penguin video, but where, you may have asked, is the rest of it.

I must be honest: I lost my diary with all the notes from my Antarctica trip!  30 months later and a move to Connecticut later, it still has not turned up.  It was there when I wrote the prologue to the Antarctica blog and then it wasn't.

So let me sum up the Antarctica expedition this way: it was the most incredible thing I've ever done!  Since that trip, I've visited Africa (Morocco) and completed my quest to visit all seven continents.  Antarctica remains one of, if not THE, single greatest experiences of my Life.


No comments:

Post a Comment